We are Experts in Proactive Printer and Fleet Management!
Our expert team helps businesses manage and reduce their printing costs by an average of 33%. With a customized fleet management strategy, we deliver reduced costs, increased equipment efficiency and maximum return on equipment investment. We free you and your employees up to focus on growing your business.
With Associated Business Technologies we take the mystery out of printers. Businesses face many challenges when it comes to their printers and manufacturers continue to make it more difficult to decipher how much a printer will truly cost a business to own. We are your key to breaking the printer code. Because we support numerous brands such as Xerox, Ricoh, Kyocera, Hewlett Packard and are agnostic to a single brand, we insure you get the right print technology at the right price, every time. Let us make sure you have the answers to these questions.
- What is the best print technology for the job?
- What is the total cost of ownership for this printer?
- When is it time to replace my printer?
- Low cost per page rates which include maintenance, parts and repairs
- Active toner inventory management
- Proactive fleet management to insure optimization and performance
- Remote monitoring
- Quarterly strategy reviews with equipment performance analysis, cost reduction recommendations and equipment recommendations
- Automated business products and processes
- Local Salt Lake City warehouse with same day and next day toner fulfillment available
Facts in Printing
- Printing fleets are one of the most overlooked and undermanaged assets costing enterprises 1%-3% of revenue per year representing a hidden gold mine of savings – Gartner Group
- Document related expenses cost 5%-15% of corporate revenue – Datamation
- Paper use is increasing 6%-8% each year, and is expected to grow for the next 20 years – Xplor
- 70% of office work time is spent processing paper – Docutrends
- Print volume surpassed copy volume as early as 1995 – Hewlett Packard
- 90% of all companies do not know what they are currently spending on printing – Buyers Laboratory Inc.